· Camp furniture and baggage must be appropriate, kept to a minimum, extra superfluous equipment must be kept out of sight.
· Period dress is required in camp and at the event at all times.
· Non-period items must be kept out of sight at all times. Exclusions: cameras, recruiting literature for the public, other voted upon articles.
· Military discipline will be observed.
· The “Daily Routine” will be observed and followed as closely as possible.
· A Roll of the company will be done every morning by the Corporal or senior most Private.
· General Orders will be read every day at events.
· Firelocks will be cleaned every morning and after every action. Only period cleaning techniques are to be used at events.
· Soldiers are to turn out to the first parade in full marching order, & firelocks cleaned unless, specified other wise in General Orders or by the Non-commissioned officer in charge.
· A safety inspection will be done every morning at the first parade.
· Most meals will be prepared by messes, using appropriate recipes and foods.
· Beards, goatees, mustaches, are not allowed at events. A few days growth is acceptable and winter events a short beard may be allowed.